Friday, July 10, 2009

Boo...


So, I figured that if I put up the pictures from our most recent night out, you'd forgive me for my slowness with last month's snaps (if there's anybody out there). We had a lovely evening on Tuesday night at a gorgeous spot in town called Boo Radley's. There weren't too many of us and the mood was quite festive. Boo Radley's is situated in one of the little side alleys between Long and Loop Street and I was really taken by it. It's got a lovely bar, which wasn't overcrowded with a bunch of boozing kids. The clientele all seemed to be around our age group, which was nice for a change. Our waitress, Kate, was well-spoken and quirky, although the service was a little slow and by the time our food arrived, I think we'd all pretty much filled up on cocktails, which were superb...


Private joke? Must've been a good one...Veronica's vampire impersonation - Edward Cullen? In your dreams Ronnie...

Till next time, Chicks, thanks for an awesome evening out!!


XXX

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Susie for putting up the pics and for driving. What a great night! xxx

Fiona said...

Looks like you girls were having great fun...Suzaan was looking very sexy with her off the shoulder top...smouldering is perhaps the right word...I think your dinner club nights out are really good I think the wrinklies should start one hey? Fiona xx

Pinky's Pages said...

Great pics! Esp love the one of Suzaan.
Hugs, xx

Anonymous said...

Love these pics.. we had so much fun!! V x