Wednesday, May 14, 2008

95 On Keerom...

OK, OK, I'm really sorry that I've been so slack in getting the photos up from our dinner last month. I mean, we've already had the next one and the pictures still aren't up. Truth be told, there actually aren't that many photos. I don't know why I didn't take many, maybe I was having too much fun chatting to the rest of you. And I completely forgot to take any pictures of the main course, but remembered to take when the desserts came out, of course.



Joanne & Zaneta having pre-dinner drinks...



Anchen & Suzaan...



The bar (probably the most important part of any restaurant we visit)...



Another of our poor harrassed waiters. Can't remember his name...



Michelle, Zaneta, Joanne, Susan, Pia, Veronica, Suzaan & Anchen...



Veronica & Michelle (For those of you who don't know her, Veronica CAN'T keep her eyes open for any photo - sorry Ron, it is a good picture of Michelle though and I was limited 'cos I didn't take very many)...



Chocolate whatchamacallit...



Melon sorbet...



Crushed meraingue something-or-other (looks like someone couldn't keep their dinner down, if you ask me. Or don't)...


And there you have it. It was a good evening, although a bit subdued, but maybe that's just because I was driving. And Caroline was missing - she's so mischevious, she just knows how to get things rolling. I must be honest though, I can't remember what I had to eat, besides the sorbet. I think it was beef, but can't remember how it was cooked, so obviously didn't create too much of an impression. Then again, I've got about the memory of a gold fish anyway. So, sorry again for the delay, I promise to get last night's photos up a bit sooner then these ones.

No comments: