Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cassia

Okay, here are my photos from Cassia. As you can see, a great time was had by all. I will probably post a review sometime too.

The restaurant was lovely - but these lights were really stunning.

The Best Camera In The World. Susie and I will not tolerate non-believers

Our Waiter - Kareltjie


He put up with a lot from us. He is a boob man.

We liked his chest too.

Main Course for some - seared Salmon

Desserts. Kareltjie even brought us a sample of the pear dessert.

Caroline and Suz

Susie. (Don't ask. We'd rather not tell.)

Veronica's Last Dinner Club for a while

Sarah's last Dinner Club too...

Ron - learning how to use a (real) camera. It suits her!

Ahhhh......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun waiter, yummy food but best of all, great company! I had a wonderful time AND I was sober!
Lovely pics Pia (where are yours Susie?) and now for the review...;)

Sue said...

Pia's photos are beautiful - I'm a bit shy now to put mine up... Anyway, haven't really edited much this time around. Photos are ready and I'll put them up tomorrow. Work's just been so hectic...

XXX