Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dinner at Manolo...

Finally, here are the photos of our dinner at Manolo last Tuesday. Sorry it's taken a week to get them up, but life has just been way too hectic to have been able to do this any sooner. The pictures are also completely unedited, so sorry if they're a bit dark...



It's not my turn to do a review of the restaurant, but I will say that the evening was great and I had lots of fun as always. We missed those of you who said you were coming, but couldn't make it at the last minute. Actually, I think you missed out! Hope you can make it to the next one, even though I won't be there. Looking forward to seeing the photos from wherever I might be...



The chandelier in the lounge...



Suzaan, Michelle, Nicky, Caroline, Chantelle, Jo...



And me...



Caroline & Michelle...



Caroline - is this one better then last time?



Jo & Caroline...



The entrance looking into the bar...



One of the artworks...


Nicky & Chantelle...



Suzaan, Chantelle & Nicky...



Me & Caroline - she's good at self portraits...



Caroline & Michelle...



Our food...























Caroline with our 2 waiters and the chef...



Dessert...



The end of the evening landed up on the floor for some...



Lots of love, Sue xxx

2 comments:

Wendy said...

well that place looks divine. and my fav shot of susie and C doing her famous pouty self portrait.
but then I saw the chef and waiters hubba hubba !!!
so whos picking next and can I come?
xx
W

Wendy said...

hubba hubba for the chef by the way not too phased by the others but hey I am not too fussy:)