Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Interview: Chantelle


Your full name: Chantelle Deidré Osborne

What do you do for a living? IT recruitment. Have had my own business with a partner, since March 99, working from home since late 2004. Has it's moments, but I shouldn't complain, money really not that bad for amount of work you do an I get to see my kids - got the best of both worlds I suppose. But generally same shit different day.

Claim to fame: Obviously making beautiful kids, would be the first thing - who can deny that????
Some would say , my potato bake - I mean it's good, but I'm bored of it. Have to invent something new and hip - watch this space...

Restaurants you have chosen so far: Maestros on the beach and Mama Romas.

Favourite Restaurant and why: Pigalles. Devine variety of food, excellent ambiance - just all round an enjoyable evening to be had....


What is your Favourite food: Difficult one, but if I could only choose one thing, it would have to be Seafood, specifically prawns. I could literally eat these until I threw up. But way at the top of the list is Chocolate - I have no problem eating 3 chocolates a day and have often done this in the past - I don't care that it's bad for you/makes you fat blah blah blah...I can't hear you

Is there anything you don't eat: Brussel Sprouts and Peppers and liver. Other than that, I'm not a fussy eater.

Celebrity chef: Don't really have one but if I had to choose , probably Ainsley would be one - like his style of cooking, he's quite sweet actually - and his food seems to always appeal to my taste buds.

Ideal way of sepnding a night out: Definately starting off with cocktails, then something like a Dinner Dance is right up my ally. And if still not in the mood to go home, then lattes/cuppacinos at a little cafe. Good company of course. Preferably a couples evening.

Things I can't live without: Obviously my 2 kids, Keegan and Morgan!! My husband, Jody (cos man oh man, I really can't do this 2 kid thing alone) - my ghd straighters (anyone who has one will understand) and lastly, but certainly not least - MY SHOES!!!!

Can I cook and my signature dish: Yes I can cook, I think quite well and I know quite a few people think so. I make a top class Peanut Satay Dish and my goulash is to die for , if I say so myself (actually had that last night - yum-yum-yum)

Favourite cocktail: Pina Colada. Also really Like strawberry daquiris.

Naming a cocktail after me and the ingredients? Gosh really got me thinking here...okay ingredients 1st: Vodka, loads of crushed ice, cranberry juice, pineapple juice, Malibu and a dash of lime, Would have to go with something like Passionate Princess.

No comments: