Saturday, November 8, 2008

INTERVIEW: Suzaan


• Your Full Name: Suzaan Downey

• What do you do for a living? Mother and Acountant

• Your claim to fame? Swapping my left foot for my right foot more often than not, i.e. speaking before thinking

• Restaurants you have chosen so far: Chocolate and Ginja

• What is/are your favourite restaurant and why? Madame Zingara, we had such a fabulous time there & Hillcrest it is just so beautiful and the restaurant at Boschendal

• What is your favourite food? All food, I love good food and one day when I am rich I will employ a chef, but if I had to choose it would be seafood in most forms

• Is there anything you don’t eat? Tripe, veal, duck or chicken livers, rabbit

• Who is your favourite celebrity chef? I honestly don’t watch any of those programmes and don’t care much for them, but Nigela is cool she loves food and she doesn’t subscribe to the too thin to be healthy life style

• What is your ideal way of spending a night out? With my husband somewhere romantic eating good food and drinking lovely wine.

• Name the things you can’t live without: Rowan, mascara and lip gloss

• Can you cook? If so, what is your signature dish? Only because I have to and I make a nice Bobotie

• What ingredients do you always cook with? Onions & olive oil

• What is your favorite Cocktail? Mojito

• If they were too name a cocktail after you, what would be in it and what would it be called? I like them sweet so definitely syrup and grenadine, with a shot of white rum and tequila with some lime and mint and lots of cherries for colour and sweetness, well the name would be - Liquid personality

• If you could invite any celebrity or famous person (dead or alive) to dinner club night, who would it be and why? Ryk Neethling because he is a god and I think he is just sooo sexy

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hmmm... some questions in there that I didn't get on my form... Agree though!! Definitely Ryk for dinner. Maybe we could arrange to eat of his chest? Or maybe he'd agree to be our waiter?? XXX